This morning, I spent some time fixing a flexbox layout that was exhibiting some rendering issues in Internet Explorer 11. Turns out that IE has a few flexbox bugs, no surprises there, grrr.
This afternoon, I mostly created a promotional video for Red Nose Day. Most of the footage for the video was shot on my iPhone 6s. I cut the video together using Final Cut Pro X. I’m not sure if video editing is considered to be a task that fits under the “Full Stack” mantle, but I enjoy playing around with Final Cut, so I was happy to be able to help. The video turned out good and hopefully it’ll encourage some people to donate.
Tonight, I created some new template files for a WordPress theme. The new theme files were needed to incorporate a new category of posts. This task only took minutes to complete, but thought it was worth mentioning.